1. What did you do in 2015 that you'd never done before?
I went away alone for the first time. I also started driving and going to the gym regularly.
2. What countries did you visit?
Sardinia in Italy, Vienna in Austria, Germany, France, England
3. What moments from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory?
Passing my drivers test, my break up, my sister's wedding, spending time with family and friends.
4. Where did most of your money go?
I didn't spend so much this year, so I would say on clothes and home decor.
5. What song will always remind you of 2015?
Major Lazer - Lean on & Cold War Kids - First
6. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I had got into contact with more people earlier even though I'm still glad I did. I also started being healthy and I've been able to see a huge difference already.
7. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Spend time being sad.
8. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Partying with my best friend.
9. Did you fall in love in 2015?
I've been trying to love myself more.
10. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, it's still a waste of time and energy. There's already too much hate in the world.
11. What did you want and get?
I go my drivers' license finally! I also started therapy for my mental health. I stepped out of my comfort zone a lot.
12. What did you want and not get?
I wanted to travel more and I did but I wasn't able to go to Prague due to an injury.
13. What were your favourite film(s), TV show(s) and games of this year?
TV shows: How to Get Away With Murder, Scandal, Quantico, Orphan Black, Agents of Shield, Daredevil, Agent Carter, Jane the Virgin, Scorpion
Games: Dying Light
14. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 23 and we went bowling.
15. Who was the best new person/people you met?
My brother's girlfriend, Andrea and I also got back in touch with some amazing people that I'm so grateful to have in my life!
16. Did you learn anything?
I learnt how to drive and I learnt how to cope with my depression slightly better.
17. Who did you spend Valentines Day with?
18. Do you live in the same place you did at the beginning of the year?
19. Did you change your hair?
I got a fringe cut in earlier this year, then I had more layers put in and finally I had it dyed, balayage style.
20. Any weddings in 2015?
Yes! My sister finally got married in August.
21. Any babies in 2015?
22. So overall was it a good year?
It had its ups and downs.
23. Were you naughty or nice?
Mostly nice, I've been working hard on bettering myself.
24. What's your New Year's Resolution?
To try and be happier, continue going to the gym, keep going out of my comfort zone, get a tattoo, the list goes on.
Happy New Year everyone!