19 December 2015

Wishes Come True

Take A Selfie, Café Latte, Creamy Cashmere
Friday Night, Scented Candle, Pretty Pearls
Feeling Pretty, Nighttime Glow, Midnight Magnificence

Hi everyone,
So whilst out Christmas shopping I came across this adorable little palette in Sephora. It's by Sephora themselves and is a multi-functional palette called Wishes Come True. It had six eyeshadows, three matte and three shimmer, a gorgeous blush and two highlighters. The eyeshadows are stunning and super pigmented and the highlighters are amazing. The names are adorable and so is the packaging, you pull it apart to open it. 
It's the perfect little palette, especially for travelling and for when you're on the go. It would make such a great Christmas present too!
I used Creamy Cashmere all over the lid, Café Latte in the crease and then Scented Candle over the lid. I feel like Scented Candle would be the perfect Christmas day eyeshadow! I also used Feeling pretty and Midnight Magnificence on my cheeks.
Let me know if you have this palette and your thoughts on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)