1 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

A big, big thank you to Hannah for nominating me! She's so lovely and it really shows on her blog! :)


So here are the 7 random facts about me:

1. I really want a Pug to keep my lovely Golden Retriever company, because I worry that she sometimes gets lonely, despite the fact that there are six of us at home and also two (horrible) cats. I used to love cats but ours are just plain evil. I would call said Pug 'Curdle'.

2. My hair used to be ringlets, proper tight, curly ringlets, and it looked like I had a bit of an afro. My sister, Dani, used to pull them out to make my hair straight and to show me the length. Ever since then, I've hated my curly hair, which is sad really.

3. My favourite TV show used to be Rosie & Jim. I absolutely loved it! Especially when they painted the boat, or when they made biscuits. But looking back, it's a bit creepy now. Growing up has completely ruined children's TV shows for me.

4. When I was younger, I couldn't tell the difference between dream-places and real places, for example I'd think I'd been somewhere, and in reality it didn't even exist, but I'd mix up the real places and the dream ones. Really weird. My mum thought I was mental, I once said: Remember when we went to Morocco? We've never been.

5. Before this year, I was a make-up noob (newbie, my brother tells me). All I owned was an eyeliner pencil and a mascara. This year I started watching make-up tutorials and reading blogs, and that's my inspiration for doing my own one.

6. My best ever year was 2010, I'd never been happier than that year and it's made this year feel really bad in comparison. I also don't remember a lot of my childhood, I used to be able to remember loads and now I just remember snippets. My mum says that's an insult to her and my dad, but I can't help it.

7. I still make wishes, all the time, whenever there's an opportunity.


The rules are: 

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and let them know that they have won the award.                              

   I'm going to make 1) and 3) optional.
And I hope no one sees this as mean, but I don't really want to pick 15 bloggers, because I'd have no idea who to pick and I'd also feel mean limiting it to that amount. Every blog I read is amazing, otherwise I wouldn't read them. So what I'll do is, whoever reads this and decides they should have this award too, can do it and then if they want, they can comment with their link so I can read it :) That way no one gets left out, and it also won't feel slightly chain-lettery.

10 comments:

  1. congrats on the blog award & Happy New Year 2012!

    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great & funny post!
    Would you like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    Follow you now and it would be great f you follow back!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha the 4th point XD
    happy new year and i just follow you now

    visit me :)
    Sayuri

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. visit me http://tatianadanilova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute :-)

    I love all your facts. I hope you get your pug one day and take him to Morocco :-P

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)