18 January 2012

Current Favourite Camera App

I recently discovered the iPhone app called VintageCam and it is amazing. I was browsing the top 25 free apps and since I have about 239039 camera apps already, I decided to try it out and it is gorgeous. You take a picture, and it has a sort of vintagy camera background, and after you've taken a photo, you can change the effects and there are some lovely ones on it, too. My favourites are Neptune, Dark Knight and Crème-Brulée. In total there are 15 effects.

A few snaps I took earlier:

Neptune
Dark Knight
Rainbow
What are your favourite camera apps? I love trying them all out!

6 comments:

  1. I think this must be the only Iphone camera app I don't have. It might be one I have to check out xx sweet pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram is proberbly my favourite app for I phone, it's so easy to share the pictures too, it's kinda the same, you have lots of different affects and can follow people too, kinda like twitter but with pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Instagram yet but have heard loads about it, so I may check it out :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the rainbow effect. What a useful app!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :) now everything can be a rainbow haha x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)