10 April 2014

Day Date

Outtake: Accidental zombie pose
Dress - H&M
Tights - Primark
Bag - C&A
Boots - Schuh Center

This is the outfit I wore to go to Chocolate House with my boyfriend. The weather has been nicer recently so I decided to wear a dress, which I don't do too often (even though I was wearing a dress in my last outfit of the day!). It got quite windy and overcast by the time we got home, which is why I'm trying to fix my hair in the last photo and look a bit like an extra in a zombie movie. (Off topic, but who else is sad that we have such a long wait until the next season of The Walking Dead?)
I bought my bag when I went to Berlin for my birthday last month and I'm in love with it. I've been using it non-stop! It's such a good size and fits all of my essentials nicely, without being huge. The front gold-studded part is actually a detachable clutch bag that comes with a gold chain strap, which I hadn't realised when I bought it. So it's a two in one, which is quite handy.
I got the dress around the same time as the bag and I also bought it in a bright coral/pink colour, which is a bit out of my colour comfort zone (i.e. dark). I have been trying to wear more colour recently and it seemed like a good idea. Yet I still chose the dark navy over the bright pink, so I need to work on that a bit more.
I hope the weather is nice where you are too! (Although it's raining today. Sob.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)