26 November 2014

The Winter Coat | Part 1

Coat - C&A
Top - H&M
Trousers - H&M
Bag - C&A
Boots -  Siemes Schuhcenter

It keeps getting colder which means I get to break out all of my winter coats, old and new. This is one of my new coats that I got in C&A last month. They were having a sale on all of the coats and I spotted this one and instantly fell in love. I really like the black detailing, especially the pleather on the arms and I feel like the beige colour makes it look quite chic. It's really snugly too! I paired it with an all black outfit, consisting of thick leggings/trousers that I got from H&M last year, a black top with cream polka dots, also from H&M, and my boots from Siemes Schuhcenter. My C&A bag that I got back in March has been my go to bag this autumn and the gold hardware matches the gold on the boots too. Can't beat a bit of matching details!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)