16 November 2015

Muted Colours

I feel like my eyeliner skills have got so much better lately and I absolutely love my Hema liner as it's so easy to use and I can get them nice and even. This time I decided to use a matte shadow as I was feeling like darkening up the look a little. I paired that with a darker matte lip colour. I'm obsessed with the Revlon Matte Balms, they last forever. 

Face:
Sleek Face Form palette in Medium:
contour & bronzer 

Eyes & Eyebrows:
MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
to shape and fill in my brows
Hema Tinted Eyebrow Gel
NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
MAC eyeshadow in Brown Down:
all over lid and blended through crease
Hema Soft Eyeliner liquid liner pen
Hema Black Waterproof Liner:
bottom lashline
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara

Lips: 
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 225 Sultry Sulfureuse




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)