10 November 2015

Satin Taupe & Bubblegum Pink

Lately I've been loving liquid liner and flicks a lot and usually just do that. But I decided to add some eyeshadow because why not. I love how Satin Taupe can be lightly applied and blended to make it a more wearable look for day time. I chose one of my favourite Rimmel lipsticks to go with it as I love the combination of pink and taupe. Hope you're all having a great week!

Face:
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Sleek Face Form palette in Medium:
contour & bronzer 

Eyes & Eyebrows:
MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
to shape and fill in my brows
Hema Tinted Eyebrow Gel
NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
MAC eyeshadow in Satin Taupe:
all over lid and blended through crease
Hema Soft Eyeliner liquid liner pen
Hema Black Waterproof Liner:
bottom lashline
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara

Lips: 
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)