23 November 2012

Lush Haul

 
Snow Fairy Shower Gel 
Sandy Santa Sugar Scrub
Bubble Beard Bubble Bar
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
Santa's Sack Bubble Bar
Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub

Hi everyone!
I decided to go to Lush after hearing so much about all the Christmas stuff they have in now. I'd seen a few blogposts and videos and they inspired me to make a list of the products I wanted to try. I bought a few things to try out because I hardly ever go to Lush and I love taking baths when the weather starts to get colder too.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel
This is probably the most popular Christmas Lush product. It's the first time I've ever bought it and I can definitely see why, it smells so nice (if you like the smell of bubblegum and candy floss!) I bought the medium size to try it out and it cost 13.95€.

Sandy Santa Sugar Scrub
I bought this purely because it looked cute. It's a body scrub (obviously) and it's ingredients include rosewood and sandalwood oils. I love anything that has sandalwood in it so decided to give it a try. I don't usually buy any kind of body scrub so this is a first. It cost 5.95€, which is a lot considering it's only £2.95 in England but I suppose you could try and use it a few times.

Bubble Beard Bubble Bar
This is the product I was most excited about. It's a moustache! You swish it around in your bath to create bubbles and you can reuse it, which I think is great considering it cost 8.95€. It has quite a musky scent and contains sandalwood oil as well (yay!). I really liked using it and will probably buy it again.

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
I'd heard a lot about this and really wanted to try it out. It's shaped like a little golden present with white ribbon and once put in the bath it turns the water yellow, green and blue. Then all these little stars start to appear, which is such a cute surprise! They dissolve after a while, so don't worry that they'll stick to you! It smells really fruity and christmassy. The only problem with this product is that it has slightly stained my bath gold and it cost 5.95€ for only one use. The stain did go away after a bit of scrubbing though so don't be put off!

Santa's Sack Bubble Bar
The final thing I bought was this bubble bar. It smells quite spicy and christmassy, which I really like. You can also use it multiple times, by breaking off pieces instead of using the whole thing. I only used a little bit at a time to save it as it cost 7.95€. It made the bath slightly red and produced a few bubbles (it would probably make more if you used the whole thing) and made for a really relaxing bath. This is probably one of my favourites of the bunch, along with the bubble beard.

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
I also got a little sample of a shower scrub. It contains salt and lemon juice and it smells really fruity. I used a bit of it on my arm as I'm quite wary of scrubs, but it left it feeling nice and soft afterwards and it wasn't too gritty. I'd probably buy it in the summer though as it smells really fresh and not so wintery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)