19 November 2012

Wishlist #2: Winter Clothes

Top: £19.99 New Look, Leggings: £16 Next, Wellies: £25 Next

Top: £24.99 New Look, Jeggings: £35 River Island, Shoes: 17.99€ Pimkie

Top: £22 Next, Bottoms: £12.99 H&M, Slippers: £13 River Island, Bed Socks: £6 Next

My current Winter Clothes Wishlist!
I'm actually less likely to buy clothes recently and a lot more likely to spend all my money on pyjamas and lounge wear. There's nothing I love more for Winter than being warm and cosy, snuggled up in bed with a nice cup of tea and a good book. Having said that, I have included my fashion picks after the daily going through clothes websites routine. There's a bit of an animal theme going on, I adore the dogs on the wellies and the cute dog print on the pyjama bottoms. And I can never turn down anything that has penguins on it! I'll probably be doing a makeup wishlist for next week too, since there are so many things I want and also a few things I want to buy people for Christmas, so it might give you a few ideas without actually spoiling the surprise if my family or anyone I know read my blog.

What's been on your wishlist recently?

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love these picks, especially the penguin top! So cute! I'm desperate for more knitwear but can't buy anything just yet - might see if I can borrow Jon's NUS card for a Dorothy P shop at some point! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's adorable! wish I could buy it haha good idea!! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)