10 February 2015

Rose Gold Soft & Sweet Valentine's Day Look

Hi everyone,
I felt like doing a makeup look using my Naked 3 palette and what with Valentine's day just around the corner, it seemed like a good time to do it. Even if you aren't celebrating Valentine's day you could still do this look because despite using a lot of different eyeshadows, I would still say it is wearable. The brown liner makes it a little less harsh too.
To go along with the pink theme I used my soft pink Nars blush in Amour. It's quite subtle and looks really pretty when lightly dusted on the cheeks. I also used my current favourite lip pencil which is in a rather sorry state after I tried sharpening it (sob) but still works perfectly fine. 

Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2:
on blemishes
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in 0 Transparent:
to set the concealer
Sleek Face Form palette in Medium:
contour, bronzer & highlight
NARS blush in Amour

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Blondeshell:
to shape and fill in my brows
NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base:
all over my eye lid and crease
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette & MAC palette:
Nooner in the crease, Liar and MAC Sable on the lid & blended upwards, Strange in the inner corner, Darkside & Factory in the outer corner and outer lower lash line, Trick in the center of the lid and inner, lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey & MAC Teddy eye liner :
on top and lower lashline
Chanel Inimitable Mascara

Lips: 
NARS Descanso lip pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)