13 February 2015

Smokey Bronze Valentine's Day Look

This is my second Valentine's day/date night look, you can read the first one here. This look is slightly darker what with the red lip and bronze eyes but involves a lot less eyeshadows. I decided to do my base differently and used a brown pencil that I then blended upwards as well as a cream eyeshadow. Together they made the colours a little more intense and they lasted quite some time too, considering they are both by Maybelline (as opposed to my usual Nars base). I kept the rest of my face quite bronzed and let the lipstick steal the show. Cruella is a velvet matte lip pencil and I absolutely adore it. It lasted all day and looked amazing. I don't often do dark red lips but I really loved this one. 
Hope you've all had a great week!

Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2:
on blemishes
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in 0 Transparent:
to set the concealer
Sleek Face Form palette in Medium:
contour, bronzer & highlight

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Blondeshell:
to shape and fill in my brows
Maybelline Master Smoky Shadow-Pencil in Smoky Chocolate:
on the lashline then blend up all over the lid
Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35 On & On Bronze:
all over the lid as a base
NARS Eyeshadow in Lola Lola:
all over lid, blended out and on lower lashline
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette:
Snakebite & Busted on outer corner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero:
smudged on top and lower lashline
Maybelline Go Extreme Mascara in Leather Black 

Lips: 
NARS Cruella lip pencil

1 comment:

  1. Ooh would you recommend the eye pencil? I need one that lasts on my eyes, cheap if possible! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)