26 September 2014

The Waterfall Jacket

Jacket - New Look
Jumper - H&M
Leggings - Next
Watch - DKNY
Bracelet - Stradivarius 
Bag - C&A
Boots - Siemes Schuhcenter

I was perusing the New Look website one day when I spotted this jacket. I had been looking for a nice waterfall jacket for ages and had a little victory dance when I saw it. It's made out of fake leather and the inside has a suede texture to it. It's quite thin, so it will be good for the cold but sunny autumn days. I absolutely love it and can't wait to put it to good use. It has already started to get colder here in Luxembourg, which makes me extremely happy. 
I actually own this jumper three times, in three different colours! It's so comfortable and great to wear with leggings, as it's quite long. 
Hope you have all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)