25 May 2014

Guacamole

Guacamole is one of my favourite things to eat and make. This is probably not the authentic way of making it, but I think that's the great thing about cooking (although this doesn't really count as cooking!), you can do what you like and add what you want and just personalise everything to your taste. Which is basically what I did. I don't have any exact amounts for this, as it really depends on what you like. Keep tasting it and add little bits at a time. This is kind of a cheat blogpost because it really is so easy to do.

Ingredients:
Ripe avocados (however many you want, I used two small ones)
1 lime 
Salt
Pepper
A pinch of granulated garlic
A pinch of smoked paprika
Hot sauce of your choice (mine is chili shaped!)
1 tbs sour cream 

I start by mashing up the avocado with a fork and then I squeezed the juice of one lime. Then I season it with salt and pepper and add the garlic and paprika. I put in a few drops of hot sauce (we like it to have a kick) and then the sour cream. You can add more or less, it really depends on how you like it. You don't even need the sour cream, but I just prefer it to have a little bit in to balance out the flavours. 
What's your favourite way to make guacamole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)