14 December 2012

Christmas Countdown: Christmas Tree Hunt






After what seems like a million years, we finally got our Christmas tree! We usually get it early December but just never had the time this year. 
So the other day I went to the shop with my mum and my brother and we found the perfect tree. It's the perfect size and has no 'bald' patches and it's quite fluffy, if that makes sense. I think it's the best tree we've ever had and am so glad they still had decent ones left.
My mum and I decided to have a red, gold and cream theme this year and I really like how it turned out. 
This past week was  quite stressful and I spent it getting all my uni assignments done and then doing last minute Christmas shopping. I keep wanting to buy more stuff for everyone, even though I've already bought everyone's presents! While we were shopping, we briefly stopped by the Christmas market in town so naturally I took a bunch of pictures of all the pretty lights and decorations.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I love having a real tree, but my 3 foot faker will have to do this year haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I'm sure it's great! :) I love the smell of real trees but it's such a hassle actually getting one! And it's probably cheaper to have a fake one, you don't have to keep getting a new one every year :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)