21 December 2012

Christmas Shopping

Cardigan: Pimkie
Peter Pan Collar Top: H&M
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: New Look

I wanted to jazz up my casual outfit so I chose to wear a top with a beaded Peter Pan collar instead of my usual plain white tops. I love the coral colour with the dark jeans and it was also quite a comfortable outfit, so it was perfect for going shopping. I stupidly forgot to take a scarf with me though and it was so cold and rainy out. Typical!
While I was taking pictures, my cheeks were really aching (probably cos I have a cold and everything hurts) so for some reason I thought doing this would help, god knows why.

Outtake
I could not stop laughing when I saw it after uploading the pictures onto my laptop. Oh dear.
And on that note, goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Great blog, Im a new follower & I look foreword to reading more posts

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog featuring product reviews, picture tutorials, looks I have created and how to etc..
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?! Also check me out on facebook for a lookey into my portfolio

    Love Always xxx
    Sanna

    SANNAS BEAUTY BLOG
    Connect with me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the collar on your shirt is SO cute!!! haha and i love your face in the last pic. such personality!!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've nominated you for an award. If you wanna do it, please check it out.
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collared top!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)