7 December 2012

Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense Cheveux Epais for Dry Hair

The second product from my recent hair care haul is the Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense which is a rinse-out treatment for dry hair (and you can also get the version for thin hair). My hair is reasonably thick and very, very dry so I thought I'd try the one for thick hair and see if it would make much of a difference. I've been using this twice a week for the last few weeks, without combining it with the other products (like the Ciment Thermique for example) so I could be sure that if there was a difference, it was down to this product alone.
The first thing I noticed was that it reduced the frizziness of my hair, same as the Ciment Thermique. This has made it a lot more manageable and easy to work with. It makes my hair feel really nourished, as well as making it very soft and shiny. I actually feel like I've just come out of an expensive salon after blow drying it because it just goes exactly how I want it to, which doesn't happen very often. Since this is a treatment, I do only use it twice a week maximum (I try not to wash my hair every day) and the days when I don't use it, I still feel like it's made a difference despite not being quite as shiny.
I use a hazelnut sized amount and apply it to the ends of my hair, despite the fact that it says to apply to the roots all the way to the tips, I don't really like putting too much product on my roots. I leave it for about 5-10 minutes, depending on how much time I have.
I'm really impressed with this treatment but it is quite expensive (usually around£24). I did get it on offer on lookfantastic where it currently costs £19.92 so I'd recommend buying it from there or any other discount website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)