4 December 2012

Cosy Winter Jumper

Jumper: H&M
Tank Top: H&M
Leggings: Next
Hat: New Look
Boots: New Look
 Bag: Next
Watch: DKNY

Hey guys,
You can probably tell by looking out of my window in these photos that it's been snowing here in Luxembourg this week! Which means it's time to wrap up warm and be snuggly every day. H&M have some really nice Winter jumpers in stock so I bought this one on Sunday and I love it. It's my only 'slightly christmassy' jumper I own, which is sad but I can never find any nice ones here. It would probably look really nice with a shirt underneath and only the collar sticking out at the top, but I don't own an shirts that have collars (I really need more clothes! Hah) Hopefully it will keep on snowing and I'll be able to do some snowy OOTD's!
Hope you're all having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I love the boots and that DKNY watch. Lovely!

    http://dreaming-daffodils.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)