19 December 2012

Christmas Countdown:The Winterlicious Tag

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, I've been so busy sorting Christmassy things out, buying presents, helping other people look for presents etc.
I've seen this tag all over YouTube recently and thought it'd be really fun to do on my blog.
1) Favourite Winter nail polish?
Essie After Sex. It's a lovely, shimmery red which I think will be perfect for Christmas.

2) Favourite Winter lip product?
This is going to be really boring, but it's got to be my Caudalie Lip Conditioner. My lips have been so dry recently, so this has been an essential! Another favourite lip product is Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream in Cotton Candy.

3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
Probably my cosy jumper from H&M. It keeps me so warm and it looks really festive.

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
My New Look hat. I've been wearing it non-stop this month! (Apart from when I'm at home, obviously)

5) Favourite Winter scent/candle?
I went a bit crazy this year and bought a million Winter candles but my absolute favourite is the Empire Home Mulberry candle from TK Maxx.

6) Favourite Winter beverage?
I've been drinking this Bruno Christmas Blend coffee every morning since I bought it, it's delicious!

7) All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?
There are so many but I will probably have to go with Love Actually, we watch it every year and it gets us all excited for Christmas.

8) Favourite Christmas/Holiday song?
I really like Michael Bublé's versions of Christmas songs haha I'd have to say my favourite is 'All I want for Christmas is you'.

9) Favourite Christmas/Holiday food/treat?
I love Zimt Sterne which are star shaped cinnamon biscuits with icing on top. So yummy!

10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
I like all of our decorations, but my favourite this year is this little reindeer.

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Money towards a new bed (not very exciting, I know!)

12) What are your plans for Christmas this year?
I'm spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family and my boyfriend and then on Boxing Day, I'm going to my boyfriend's house to be with his family.

I tag all of you! Let me know if you've done this tag, I'd love to read it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Penny and i love your blog at the first sight. So i followed you immediately. I am wondering if i have that honor to have your support. Really hope you can follow back. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)