9 July 2014

National Day

Outtake
Top - H&M
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Earrings - Next
Lipstick - MAC Impassioned
Hi everyone,
This is what I wore when we went out to celebrate National Day. I have been obsessed with my H&M trousers and love pairing them with bright tops. I bought this peplum style top from H&M early last year, I adore the colour of it. It's very fitted at the top and loose at the bottom and it kept flying up while we were taking photos, which explains the last fail photo! I used MAC's Impassioned lipstick, which is a favourite of mine, as it matched the top. I knew we would be walking a lot so I wore my super comfortable Primark flats. I will probably try and get my hands on some more of these in different colours as they are so kind to my feet.
Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)