13 July 2014

Summer Night Out

Hi everyone,
This has been my go to makeup look recently. I usually stick to matte browns but I've decided to change it up a bit with some shimmer. I did this look when we all went out to celebrate my sister's graduation and I really liked it so I thought I may as well blog about it. It's not too heavy, but nice enough for a night out. It looks like you've tried when really it's a minimal effort kind of look.

Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in 0 Transparent

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Hema Eyebrow Gel
NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base
MAC eyeshadow in Patina, all over the lid
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette:
Bootycall in the middle of the lid
MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

Lips: 
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in 49 Liaison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)