17 December 2014

Christmas Day Dress

Dress - H&M
Coat - H&M
Tights - Primark
Wedges - Primark
Earrings - H&M
Necklace - H&M
Watch - DKNY

Hi everyone,
I spotted this dress on a recent shopping trip to Auchan. I had been looking for a pretty dress that I could wear on Christmas day and I fell in love with this one the minute I saw it. It has long sleeves which is a major plus point because I will be spending Christmas in the french alps and won't want to wear a short sleeved or strapless dress. I love the subtle black pattern against the light pink and the fact that it has pockets. Yay for pockets! I feel it's a really flattering cut too and I can see myself wearing it a lot throughout the year.
I paired it with a fluffy, textured cream coat, also from H&M, that my mum got for me as an early Christmas present. I found it in the sale section and it was 50% off of 99€! I love the material and it's really cosy but still looks quite elegant.
I wanted to keep my accessories rose gold and beige so I paired the dress with rose gold jewellery and my beige/taupe wedge heels that I got from Primark earlier this year. I also chose these because I know that I won't be wearing them for a long time on Christmas day, as we will probably be spending it indoors so they are basically just for the sake of taking photos. If we do go out, I will probably put on some practical snow boots that won't necessarily go with the dress. 
Have you got your Christmas outfit all planned out yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)