4 December 2014

The Jumper Dress

Coat - Asos (old)
Jumper dress - H&M
Tights - Hema
Boots - Pimkie
Hat - H&M

Hi everyone,
I felt like wearing a dress today but didn't want to get cold since the temperature has dropped massively this week (yay for snow coming soon!). I chose to wear a new jumper dress that I bought from H&M recently. It's not too thick but it's warm enough with a jacket over the top. I'm really into grey clothes at the moment and I like pairing them with beige accessories like my H&M bobble hat and my tan and beige Pimkie boots. I've had these boots for three years now and they are still going strong. 
Instead of plain black tights (which I seem to be lacking at the moment, another Primark trip is definitely due) I picked these grey tights with black polkadots that I found in Hema. I love them! They are probably not thick enough to keep my legs warm if I'm outside all day but they are fine for going shopping. 
I got my jacket quite a few Christmasses ago (2008?) when we first heard about Asos. It's almost perfect because the only thing missing is a hood but apart from that I love it.
Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)