1 December 2014

Cocoa Brown

I decided to do something a little bit more daring and darker with my eyes today. I started by lining my top lashline with black liner before putting a dark, shimmery brown eyeshadow on top. It created a darker lashline without being too intense. Then I added brown liner over the top of that because I prefer having some kind of liner on my lashline, it's sort of a safety blanket. I kept the rest of my face rather bare, I didn't use any kind of lipstick, however I think a nice pink colour or even a dark plum lipstick would look nice with this look, it just depends on what time of day you choose to wear it. 
Have a great week!

Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2:
on blemishes
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in 0 Transparent:
to set the concealer

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Blondeshell:
to shape and fill in my brows
NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base:
all over my eye lid and crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero:
blended on top lashline
MAC eyeshadow in Mulch:
 all over the lid (and over Zero) and on the lower lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Demolition:
top and lower lashline
Maybelline Go Extreme Mascara in Leather Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)