Another tag! I did this one in January 2012 (link here) for the first time and I wanted to do one for this year as well. Ideally I would have done one every year but that can just be a new blog tradition for me. I tag anyone who wants to do it, so let me know if you do answer the questions!
1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
I worked as a substitute teacher's assistant and I visited several cities that I had never previously been to. I also rode on a scooter for the first time ever.
|on a Vespa in Berlin|
2. What countries did you visit?
Berlin in Germany, Lisbon in Portugal, Paris, St. Briac and Les Gets in France and Brentwood in England.
3. What moments from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory?
Visiting Berlin and Lisbon, seeing the 1975 play live in the Rockhal and passing my first year of Uni.
4. Where did most of your money go?
Mostly on weekend trips away! I also bought a new camera and a new phone (not at the same time obviously!).
5. What song will always remind you of 2014?
A huge mix of songs, so bear with me! Bastille - The Draw, Daughter - Medicine, Mapei - Don't Wait, Hayden Calnin - Coward, The Chainsmokers - Kanye, Moon & Pollution - Alter Eagle, José Gonzalez - Step Out, Taylor Swift - Shake It Off, IAMX - Volatile Times, Brian Tyler - Main Theme for Far Cry 3
6. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I had the courage to go out on my own more often. I have an irrational fear of leaving the house alone and I only managed to get over it once so far which is really bad.
7. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I wish I had worried less and done more of my personal goals!
8. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
We're having a second Christmas with my mum. Yay!
9. Did you fall in love in 2014?
I fell in love with Berlin, we had such an amazing few days there and I can't wait to go back one day. And I'm still with my boyfriend, so if that counts as falling in love then so be it.
|Stefane in the Story of Berlin Museum|
10. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, I don't tend to waste time and energy hating people but I do dislike several people.
11. What did you want and get?
I wanted to visit more places and I wanted to step out of my comfort zone a little more and I was definitely able to achieve those things.
12. What did you want and not get?
I wanted to be more daring with regards to stepping out of my comfort zone and often had trouble doing so. I also wanted to do some courses (cooking,photography,etc) but I never got round to doing them.
13. What were your favourite film(s), TV show(s) and games of this year?
Films: The Grand Budapest Hotel,
TV shows: How to Get Away With Murder, The 100, The Flash, Person of Interest, Arrow (I've watched the last two since they began but had a break and only started to catch up again this year!)
Games: Far Cry 4, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
14. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 22 this year. We went to Berlin the weekend before my birthday, we went to see the 1975 concert the day before and we all went out for dinner a couple of days after my birthday. Prolonged celebration much!
15. Who was the best new person/people you met?
I didn't meet anyone new this year.
16. Did you learn anything?
I learnt that trying new things isn't as scary as I thought.
17. Who did you spend Valentines Day with?
I spent it with my boyfriend but we didn't go out anywhere. He did buy me beautiful flowers and I made yummy cupcakes.
|Valentine's day flowers|
18. Do you live in the same place you did at the beginning of the year?
19. Did you change your hair?
Yeah, I had it bleached, dyed and cut twice this year.
20. Any weddings in 2014?
Nope but there will be next year!
21. Any babies in 2014?
22. So overall was it a good year?
Yep! Very eventful and fun.
23. Were you naughty or nice?
A healthy mix of both, I would say! There was an incident involving a milkshake but other than that, nothing terrible. Definitely leaning more towards nice.
24. What's your New Year's Resolution?
To get out of my comfort zone more and make more of an effort to be happy every day.
Happy New Year everyone!