15 December 2014

The Winter Boots | Part 2

Jumper - H&M
Leggings - Asos
Boots - Siemes Schuhcenter
Hair bow - H&M

Hi everyone,
This is part 2 of my winter boots series, you can read the first one here. I bought these boots last year as I wanted some boots with gold buckles. I can't remember how much they cost exactly, but they were reasonably cheap. They are fluffy on the inside which means they are able to keep my legs really warm which is always a plus. They feel quite sturdy and have lasted a year already, which ,considering they were cheap, is great! I love the taupe colour of them too, especially with the gold. 
I paired them with a white chunky knitted jumper that I got from H&M earlier this year. It's really snuggly and isn't made out of a scratchy material. I also wore some black leggings, as per usual. 
I was having a no fuss, minimal make up day and I kept my hair simple in a simple plat. I also added a bow to jazz it up a bit more.
Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous outfit you look beautiful! Clearly you put so much time and effort in your blog due to your lovely photos xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun :) I get a lot of help from family members who are kind enough to take outfit photos for me haha xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)